How do I obtain residential water/sewer service?

To set up a new account with the City of Liberty Hill, you will need to complete the application found at the following link. Once completed, you should email or drop off the application and a copy of your lease agreement to the email or physical address provided on the application. Alternatively, you can visit 2TurnItOn to enroll in new utility services including water, phone, electricity or internet. 

Utility application (PDF)

Show All Answers

1. What are the current projects going on in Liberty Hill?
2. How do I obtain residential water/sewer service?
3. How do I disconnect my utility services?
4. How can I set up my utility account for automatic pay?
5. How do I obtain Waste Water Service in Stonewall Ranch?
6. How do I sign up for trash services?
7. How do I apply for a Mobile Food Vendor Permit?
8. How much property tax will I owe?
9. Where do I renew my Driver's License?
10. Where do I vote?
11. Can I rent city facilities?
12. Can I email you my application for a building permit?