How do I disconnect my utility services?

To disconnect your water/waste water services, you will need to complete and submit a disconnect form. Your final bill will be subtracted from your initial $100.00 deposit, and you will receive a refund for the remainder of the deposit.

You can fill out the Disconnection Notice-PDF and email back to [email protected]

OR use the digital form below to submit.

Disconnection Notice - DIGITAL

Show All Answers

1. How do I sign up to be a vendor at Liberty Hill's festivals?
2. Who is my electricity provider?
3. What are the current projects going on in Liberty Hill?
4. How do I obtain residential water/sewer service?
5. How do I disconnect my utility services?
6. How can I set up my utility account for automatic pay?
7. How do I obtain Wastewater Service in Stonewall Ranch OR Grand Oaks of LH?
8. How do I apply for a Mobile Food Vendor Permit?
9. How much property tax will I owe?
10. Where do I renew my Driver's License?
11. Where do I vote?
12. Can I rent city facilities?
13. Can I email you my application for a building permit?